Discover the 5 health benefits of crajiru and side effects.
Crajiru tea can be used in the form of baths and washings to help treat skin conditions (insect bites, wounds, psoriasis) or in the intimate region. When consumed as tea, it helps in the healing of gastric ulcers and serves as an anti-diarrheal.
In addition, it is considered by scholars and specialists in disease studies as one of the most powerful in combating several diseases, including cancer.
What is crajiru?
The crajiru is a Brazilian medicinal plant and shrubs, vines, known as a cross girl, Cajuru, vine-stick, prepare, pariri, oajuru. In addition, it is found in the Atlantic Forest and the Amazon Forest.
What is crajiru for?
The crajiru has anti-inflammatory action, anti-tumor, anti-microbial, anti anemic, astringent, and aphrodisiac.
It regulates the digestive system, stomach, liver, and intestines. Being used in vaginal baths for leukorrhea, to treat intestinal cramps, diarrhea, dysentery, and colitis.
In addition, this tea is used in several ways, such as in baths and washings to help treat skin conditions such as:
- Insect bites;
- Intimate region.
When consumed in tea form, it serves as an anti-diarrheal and helps in the healing of gastric ulcers.
Health benefits of crajiru
1. Fighting cancer:
The most important benefit of this fruit is in the fight against some types of cancer, such as uterus, mouth, and leukemia.
This happens because when someone undergoes chemotherapy or radiotherapy, the body suffers from the shedding of red blood cells.
2. Treats leukemia:
The crazier is responsible for increasing hemoglobin in the blood. So much so that in 1995 a boy claims to have been cured of leukemia after constantly drinking tea from its leaves.
3. Helps in the treatment of gastric ulcers:
Furthermore, when crajiru is consumed in the form of tea, it helps in the healing of gastric ulcers and serves as an anti-diarrheal.
4. Beauty Aid:
The crajiru can also be used as a cosmetic in ointments and creams or even in the form of dyes for acne scarring, decreased inflammation, and skin redness.
5. It has a healing action:
Crajiru extracts demonstrated DNA repair activity, preventing the appearance of tumors and also having a healing action.
Other health benefits:
- Diarrhea with or without blood;
- vaginal discharges;
- Gynecological inflammations;
- Bowel pain and jaundice.
How to make crajiru tea
– Leaves and dry stalks of crajiru ;
Method of preparation:
- Prepare the infusion (do not boil the leaves and stalks together with the water);
- Cut the leaves into small pieces so that the herb’s properties are fully absorbed by the water;
- Cover and let stand until cool (about 5 minutes);
- Soon after, the liquid must be strained.
- To extract the herb extract better, it must be left to rest for 12 hours after straining.
- Tea is responsible for increasing the hemoglobin in the blood.
How to take it?
- You can take 250 ml 3 times a day. During treatment, it is contraindicated:
- Red meat intake ( chicken and fish are allowed );
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks are also prohibited;
- Do not smoke.
- It is recommended to eat vegetables and legumes and moderation in packaged and canned foods.
Side effects of crajiru
Although no side effects of crajiru have been reported, it is not advisable to start any type of medicinal treatment – natural or not – without medical advice.
As good as it may be, no medicinal plant should be consumed in excess. Its use is not indicated for people who suffer from hypersensitivity to:
- Cashew apple;
- Anisic acid;
- Assimilable iron.